Tannine is a natural compound found in persimmons, grapes, wine and so on. It works as an antioxidant on hair and increases density and elasticity of hair without side effects. MUGENS tried to form firm wavy hair with tannine and to minimize the damage on hair using 100 percent collagen powder. With its peach fragrance, customers can use ‘Tannin Volume Texture Perm’ without irritation from strong smell during procedure and it doesn’t leave odor residue even afterwards. The slim and easy-to-grip container makes procedure much easier. The product is designed to be versatile for both general perm and straight perm. As for the contained oil, it comes in two-phase type. The second phase oil is to keep hair from drying and to gloss hair.
- Density increase.
- Hair elasticity.
- As tannin increases hair density, it makes curl volume of hair root by strong support fixture.
- Hair volume.
Direction of use
- Hair Condition check and pre-shampoo.
- Pre-treatment and applying 1st agent.
- Winding and leave
- Normal Perm : 1st agent – 20mins ~ 25mins, 2nd agent – 5mins ~ 7 mins
- Digital Perm : 1st agent – Heating leave 10mins + Natural leave 15mins, 2nd agent – 5mins ~ 7 mins
- Applying 2nd Agent.
- Rinsing out and hair treatment.
There are no reviews yet.