Parker’s Shavette Razors are used in barbershops and shave parlors worldwide. PTB Push Type Blade Straight Edge Barber Shavette Razor. Parker’s Shavette Razors are used in barbershops and shave parlors worldwide. This razor has an insert which you load the blade into. You then slide the insert back into the blade arm with the blade. Unlike most shavettes, the razor has a stainless steel blade arm – not lower quality aluminum. Many have told us that the shavette razors perform just like a straight razor. Just pick your favorite double edge blade, snap it in half, put it in the razor and you’re off — No sharpening or honing required!
- Professional quality stainless steel arm removable
- Stainless steel blade holder for easy blade changing
- Rounded exposure at the end of the blade compartment to cut down on cuts
- Part of Parker’s “Barber razor” line, it is intended for barbershop use, since blades can be easily changed out between patrons
- Uses half of any preferred DE blade
- Razor Type: Push type barber/shavette razor
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Length: 5 3/4 in.
- Handle Material: Resin
- Razor Arm – Stainless Steel