This concentrated treatment helps to strengthen and protect your hair, repairing damaged strands and restoring your locks to their healthy shine. It contains a first-of-its-kind, patented, bond-building technology, which relinks the broken disulfide bonds caused by chemical, thermal and mechanical damage to the hair. This formula is made to work with every hair type, providing a real, structural repair that works from within.
A once-a-week at home treatment, this silky fluid reforms shattered hair bonds in between your salon or styling sessions, so you can carry on maintaining your favourite hair colour and style without the worry of damaging your locks beyond repair.
The star ingredient is bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate – sounds science-y but it will strengthen and repair damage post-colouring, bleaching or heat styling (or even if you’ve never tainted your locks with colour or tongs!) Use as a leave-in, overnight treatment or as a luxe 10-minute pre-wash treatment and see the incredible results for yourself.
Direction of use
- Apply a generous amount of OLAPLEX No.3 to damp, towel-dried hair and work through from roots to ends.
- If your hair has product buildup such as oil or silicone, it is best to do a light shampoo first.
- Damp, towel-dried hair is recommended to help conserve products.
- Process for a minimum of 10 minutes or more. You can leave it on up to 20 minutes if hair is severely damaged.
- Rinse, for maximum results we recommend shampooing with Olaplex No.4 and conditioning with Olaplex No.5.