BC 2 Brazilian Keratin Treatment Repair Nutrition Smooth Hair Reconstructor.
What Is Keratin? It’s naturally protein
Direction of use
- Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Step 1 shampoo.
- For the natural curly hair, it can be apply Step 0 (Ionic Softener) for 15mins then rinse off. *Step 0 is not necessary with normal hair.* After that towel dry the hair till non-dripping.
- Shake the Step 2 Hair Reconstructor bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Keratin Treatment into bowl. Apply to hair with brush using 1/2 sections (Do NOT apply the Step 2 Keratin Treatment directly on the scalp) Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated. (Gloves should be worn for this application).
- Place hair in cap.
- For chemically-treated or damaged hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. For very resistant, coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. After that divide hair into 4 sections with a heat resistant comb, .
- Using a 450°F (230°C) flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from root to ends 5~7 times (7~10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Brazilian 5% Keratin Treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°(200°C). After that use Cold Wind (Hair Dryer) to normal blow 2mins.
- Wet the hair without shampoo, use Step 3 (Moisturizing Conditioning Cream) massage 2-3mins then rinse off.
- Normal blow dry the hair, then after 3 days or 72 hours, hair should be washed with Keratin Daily Shampoo and Conditioner. (Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride).