- A professional service that ensures great result;
- Fast application
- Profitability. High returns & low cost of one procedure;
- Is compatible with all hair types;
- Can be sold as an additional procedure after other professional services;
- Protects hair color;
- Gives a competitive advantage, making your salon stand out from the competitors.
- This product might SMOKE EYES when Step 2 is in progress, whether it is applying, blowing or ironing.
- Suggest wearing glove when Step 2 is in progress, whether it is applying, blowing or ironing
- Step 2 Hair Reconstructor is smell as Chocolate flavor.
- Notes: 1.The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data. Thanks for your understanding
- If you have curly hair, please order full set (4 in 1 = 750ml x 3 + 238ml x 1) to make hair smoothing and soft.
- For normal hair, can just use Step 1 and Step 2 only. (available for repack size 100ml set only)
Direction of use
- Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Step 1 shampoo.
- For the natural curly hair, it can be apply Step 0 (Ionic Softener) for 15mins then rinse off. *Step 0 is not necessary with normal hair.* After that towel dry the hair till non-dripping.
- Shake the Step 2 Hair Reconstructor bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Keratin Treatment into bowl. Apply to hair with brush using 1/2 sections (Do NOT apply the Step 2 Keratin Treatment directly on the scalp) Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated. (Gloves should be worn for this application).
- Place hair in cap.
- For chemically-treated or damaged hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. For very resistant, coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. After that divide hair into 4 sections with a heat resistant comb, .
- Using a 450°F (230°C) flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from root to ends 5~7 times (7~10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Brazilian 5% Keratin Treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°(200°C). After that use Cold Wind (Hair Dryer) to normal blow 2mins.
- Wet the hair without shampoo, use Step 3 (Moisturizing Conditioning Cream) massage 2-3mins then rinse off.
- Normal blow dry the hair, then after 3 days or 72 hours, hair should be washed with Keratin Daily Shampoo and Conditioner. (Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride).